iPhoneography was coined by Glyn Evans in 2008 to describe the art of creating photos with an Apple iPhone. Since then this style of photography has been used to describe all forms of digital photography shot through the medium of a phone and edited using different apps. iPhoneography has spawned many blogs and accessories to support iphoneographers.
There are many accessories available to iPhoneographers.
- Cases to which lens can be attached
- Lens systems which clip directly on to the iPhone.
- Tripods provide stability and prevent camera movement.
- Tripod mounts are designed to connect the iPhone to the tripod.
- Shutter release for bulb and slow shutter photography.
SaleMore Details →
$149.95 AUD $69.99 AUD
This product is unavailable